Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Maze Texturing Assignment 11/12





These are my new and improved renders for my maze. I did a lot more researching into how to use the program and learned about my polygon placement, as well as texture alignment and lighting effects. These specific lighting effects are simple spotlights that provide such an eerie vibe that i was looking to highlight in my game. Instead of having a simple textured wall, i added wood siding for more realism and detail. Also, a simple red carpet for even more detail. I'm extremely happy with my improvement and feel i'm really getting the hang of MAYA.

1 comment:

  1. very dramatic environment with the lighting and textures. love it, very theatrical. the light fog, the light color, the sparse environment, really well done.

    ReplyDelete