Monday, September 9, 2013

Week 02 Final Rock, Paper Scissors Project

My Final Outcome from the Rock Paper Scissors Assignment.

 Since my project was fallout themed, I used elements from the game, such as The Pipboy and the mascot. The Vault-Tec Symbol at the top was created from the shape tool, and a few filters were added to give it a glossy, dark, retro television look. Finally, dust and blood splatter was added to give the screen some depth. Using the rules, i flipped them a bit to give them a dark humor element, similar to the game itself. I cut out the mascot's arm and found cartoon hands on google image search which I placed over the arm to fit the flow of the project.

I'm happy with my final product. I believe the preparation work helped strengthen my overall final product.

1 comment:

  1. great job on research and final delivery. thumbnails and references went far and turned into a very strong final image. everything goes well together in the final image.

    ReplyDelete